I provide consultation and individual psychotherapy to teens and adults. I provide both shorter-term CBT based treatments that target specific concerns (i.e. anxiety, depression, insomnia) as well as longer term integrative and insight-oriented psychotherapy. When we meet, we will discuss which approach is the best fit for you and your circumstances.
General Areas of Expertise:
• Relationship Issues
• Identity Development
• Learning to be Assertive
• CBT for Depression and Anxiety
• Coping with life transitions
- Going to or Graduating from College
- Career Transitions
- Becoming or Being a Parent
- Entering or Ending Significant Relationships
• Coping with Serious and/or Chronic Medical Issues
• Coping with Loved One’s Issues Related to Addiction, Health, Mental Health, or Disability
I provide a free phone consultation. You may contact me by phone or email to arrange a time for us to speak. Your time, money, and well-being is valuable and it’s important to connect with a therapist that is a good match for you and your specific needs. This consultation will provide both of us with an opportunity to learn more about each other and to determine if I am the right therapist to meet your needs. During this consultation, I will ask you some questions about yourself and also welcome and encourage you to ask me questions as well. If we agree that I am potentially a good therapist fit for you, we will then discuss the practical matters of fee and finding a convenient time to meet.